Your health and wellness have always been our commitment here at Doylestown Acupuncture. To ensure your safety, we’ve implemented the infection control guidelines from the CDC and the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Of course, isolation is the only way to truly stop the spread of Covid-19, but we are doing everything we can to reduce the risks posed to our patients who come for treatment.
Here are some of the things we’re doing to keep you safe:
– Requiring patients to wear face masks.
– Using disposable treatment table linens.
– Scheduling time for extra disinfection of rooms and common areas.
– Staggering appointments so that patients can come and go without contacting other patients.
– Screening symptoms and taking patients’ temperatures before they enter the office, and rescheduling those who may have Covid-19.
– Having patients pay using a “credit card on file” system to minimize contact.
– Having patients call the office once they arrive, so that we can take their temperature before they even enter the office.
– Using HEPA filters within treatment rooms.
What pleases us most is that everyone has reported that the changes haven’t interfered with the treatments at all, and our patients are still getting the results they’ve always known they can trust. We feel deeply in our hearts that every treatment we offer to you is our honor and our privilege. We are grateful to be here for you!